Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 621
Thread: Naruto 621
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #186
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Don't go on that...Cell had Goku's abilities but even Goku wasn't playing serious. Even at SS2 he wasn't a pushover. As he wanted to push and test Gohan. Hashi most likely still has an ace up his sleeve. I see the same in Hashirama, holding back his best and ultimate Jutsu.
Goku never reached Super Saiyan 2 during the Cell Games, even he was suprised when Gohan went SS2. PLUS Cell had Goku's abilities BEFORE he went into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, so of course Goku might have had an ace up his sleeve since he upgraded since then. Theres no way Hashirama held back in the fight against Madara...And the opposite happened here. Madara is the one who upgraded since his fight with Hashi, not the other way around
Quote:
I would like to see oddly enough Madara take Hashi out to only make it so it's Naruto vs Madara.
Of course that will happen. Madara is stronger than Hashirama now.
Quote:
Madara hopefully will not be killed off by any other than Naruto or Sasuke. Otherwise what is the point of the Alliance? Obito being the main concern as he is Madara's way to being fully revived. Once he perishes Madara is pretty much done for. Shit knowing this manga...Madara will fade into the air as he gets a boner fighting Hashirama.
I think he will fade after fighting Sasuke and seeing how Sasuke changed the Uchiha fate.
Quote:
This is the former Kages time to shine but the attention will not be pulled from Naruto...hardly....
I think Naruto will take out Tobi & Sasuke will take out Madara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
But does Madara have the 1st's "omgwtfbbq" mode and that summon that makes the the top dog of the 9 Bijuu look like a pet chiwawa?
lol i doubt Madara has that jutsu since it seems like its a Senju exclusive like how Susanoo are to Uchiha

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 02-26-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-26-2013)