Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 621
Thread: Naruto 621
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #188
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Way late but someone said hashirama can teach naruto how to use sage mode "good" u must have missed it but naruto's very proficient with sage mode he's mastered it so hshirama can't teach him shit.

Matter of fact naruto's in the same plain as hashirama and madara already he is way beyond eeryone else including minato and itachi and nagato. I don't know what anyone can teach naruto at this point he can only keep getting better and better himself.
He's mastered Sage, but he's not on Harashirma's or Madara's level. His 2 largest attacks are Bijuu Bomb Rasengens, and Rasenshuriken. Even sync'd with Kyuubs, those items are toys for THOSE 2 Summons. Nobody from any generation is with THEM. Harashirma has started explaining that and will continue, at least 2 more weeks before current events.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote