Fandom Forums - View Single Post - one piece 700
Thread: one piece 700
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:51 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: one piece 700

Yet another packed chapter.

Buggy confirmed as SB, Sweet!!!

I can already see the shenanigans, he'll get by on the fact that he was in Roger's crew alone, not power. I wonder who the 7th SB will turn out to be.

The new Admiral is named Fujitora, not a name I recognize. I checked the Vice Admiral list and it isn't one of them as far as I can tell so this is a new character. We finally learn where Law's crew has been all this time, that killed some theories. Travelling with the SHs must be killing Law, his reaction face to their relaxed nature was priceless.

Great to see Bonney again, she escaped as we theorized, and Kidd and his alliance are Emperor hunting ( we knew that, but we got confirmation now ). If they go after BM it will be interesting to see how Oda will integrate Luffy's war declaration with all of it. Samurai buddy, Dressrosa ( Lol Robin's imagination ), the 4 seats...damn, so much shit.

The twist at the end was great. I too hope Luffy doesn't eat a 2nd DF, it would take away from BB's uniqueness and it wouldn't make sense, but I'm not worried, I doubt Oda will go down that path.

Great chapter.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote