apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: one piece 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
GREAT CHAPTER !

Loved it so much !

Called it in the last post about seeing the new roster of the Warlords ! Happy Buggy indeed made it in. Was it just me who was curious who might be the Seventh member ? The guy reading the paper said there was seven all in now. So anyone think it might be one of the Supernovas again ? I was thinking perhaps the ganstar like pirate might have made the cut. He has the power to make his body into a kinda castle ? If its not him then I would put my money on Drake.

So one of those two. Kidd looked awesome on hearing about Luffy/Law's alliance ! I think they all might hit Kaidou, a way to show us just how strong a Yonkou really is, you know 5 of the Supernovas to Vs 1. Anyone think that Bonney might join or meet up with Law and Luffy ?

Now one of my questions about DF's has been answered, After a user dies what happens to there fruits ? So now that Ace Fruit is back it is 'up for grabs' so to speak. Do you think anyone in the SH Crew will get it ? I would like to see one of them eat it heck maybe even Sanji giving his Diamble Jamble it would make him so much stronger.The only downside his moving under water feat would be sorta ruined.

Capone....I am unsure if I want Sanji to eat a DF. As he right now one of the regular guys just with haki. I also enjoy the Sh's as they are...I know i want Luffy to eat his brothers fruit..but that is a personal joy for me...I kinda want Ussop, Nami, Zoro and Sanji to remain as they are. SH's already have enough DF users...and a damn SUPER ROBOT! I think Bonney will meet the SH's and have a little dance. Her escaping also I am sure she will drop some beans on the WG...furthermore Akainu....Not to forget Ajioki is also making moves as well...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (02-27-2013)