View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 05:09 AM   #7
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: one piece 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Capone....I am unsure if I want Sanji to eat a DF. As he right now one of the regular guys just with haki. I also enjoy the Sh's as they are...I know i want Luffy to eat his brothers fruit..but that is a personal joy for me...I kinda want Ussop, Nami, Zoro and Sanji to remain as they are. SH's already have enough DF users...and a damn SUPER ROBOT! I think Bonney will meet the SH's and have a little dance. Her escaping also I am sure she will drop some beans on the WG...furthermore Akainu....Not to forget Ajioki is also making moves as well...
Thanks I knew it was like Capone, thought maybe Al Capone but anyway. I understand and agree with what you have said about the SH's and Powers wise but I just think if a SH member was to get the fruit that Sanji would benefit it more given his abilities right now to produce flames on his own, wouldnt this be a kinda next step for him ? I'd be fine if none of them get it in the long run but I just like the idea. I'm still a little torn about Luffy eating the Mera Mera fruit as I said above.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-27-2013)