View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #36
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: one piece 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
As Dag said in a sence this is the Enies Lobby arc of New World. This is were we will see the results of there training really come out. The Fishman Island was nothing but a teaser for this. This is the first major opponent, and given each time the SH crew fight against a Warlord its always an awesome fights so cant wait for it.I expect some flashbacks to the during the timeskip for each member of course to show just a bit of what they got up to.

Zoro is no way getting the Mera Mera fruit just no chance. If it was anyone in the SH crew my money is on Sanji and Luffy (( Although not big on him )) but only time will tell.
Yeah FMI and VPI were both cake walks....to a degree. I can't wait though hopefully a small amount of flashbacks. With Jimbei being shown..he has probably already concluded his FM duties. Kin has to rescue his friend and possibly return home...Maybe without Momo...then again Law has to get his crew. So we will see alot of exchange between dialogue but as both of you said some awesome chapters are ahead of us. Now that Oda has revealed Buggy I am sure we will see his face also soon. ( i love F N buggy)
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote