Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_622
Thread: Naruto_622
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #31
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_622

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Hashi and Second I thought lost two brothers. Kawarama and Itama...They all have the ama endings..which I am not sure if that was custom back then or now. I don't even know if AMA means anything but Hashirama, Tobirama, Kawarama and Itama. Yeah Hashi's dad is like Sasukes and Naruto's....real fucking shinobi...who die on the battlefield...who do not cry....who live to fight and love their kids by insuring them proper training. He was strict but his compassion was to be understood. He fights out of respect but believes the Uchiha are not like the Senju...
Bet that the first Senju and Uchiha, were brothers, got pissed off over pussy, the color of some dumb shit, or stolen shurikens.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote