Fandom Forums - View Single Post - one piece 700
Thread: one piece 700
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #10
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: one piece 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Good catch, didn't know it was Portuguese. I mean, I figured Diamante was Diamond reference right away, but Trevo (thought it was Trevor lol) only now makes sense.
It's Trevor?

(checks manga again)

Oh, it's Trevor. I think my mind just ignored the r. Well, now it's a toss up between Portuguese and Spanish depending on the katakana used. If it's Toreebō, the scanlators could've thought the ō was for "or" and not the Portuguese enunciation of the final o. Now if it's Toreeboru, then they mistranslated the Spanish TrĂ©bol, which also means clover. Either way, I'm still betting on Espada since it's same for both languages.

Quote:
After the Marineford war, DD was sent to off Moria, so who knows, he might have had some fruits ready in case people with good DF die. Or, the Marines had those fruits ready and DD just took them. I doubt he is able to make it.
It's a let's-wait-and-see moment, it seems.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote