Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 528
Thread: Bleach 528
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:03 PM   #41
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZER0 View Post
well kakarot i learn new things everyday and it seems that while what i said was true your justifications are right as well, we are all entitled to our opinions you seem to be a person that can be reasoned with and i respect that. I agree that bleach as a whole for some people might be not the same badass manga it once was, but for me it still is. I respect your point of view.

Now for apocalypz your wall of text ranting and name calling is just like a little kid, not that i am the best at typing because i make mistakes as well but put some spaces next time. I don't think one can reason with you about this subject so ill drop it while the conversation is still sane, good day to you sir.
No problem, I find myself personally disappointed because the set up, and themes are honestly awesome. The characters performances, as well as the plot became owverwhemingly worse by the arc. Some characters I hated at the beginning like Gin, actually took my respect and made me like him, then came the cliff dive. Additionally theres a great disconnect between charaters, unlike other mangas, whereas once your power level is eclipsed, and your not within the 'inner circle' of the main character, you MAY show up for a cameo appearance before your death. Hint, Grimm/Hallibel, step up for your pwn'ning. Same thing with Underworld in cinema, they had a great beginning, and opportunity, and by the 3rd movie we're seeing Godzilla Werewolves almost impervious to silver.

I don't find it very hard to put Pat Willis/Goldberg/Doomsday persona within a large being, boost its speed, and quaduple its power in front of a character and call that a challenge. Thats a character battling a set of hax's that the author will allow him/her to overcome and that is all, and that is lame for me, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-28-2013 at 12:08 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote