Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 528
Thread: Bleach 528
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #51
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm not saying he didn't. I'm saying he wasn't the 10th Division captain.
With what proof? right, that you THINK he could not be the former 10th squad captian because the manga does not actually state that he was not.

Quote:
Except the manga, and mangaka, stated otherwise. Shunsui said the former 10th division captain was killed in battle. The databook, written by Kubo, stated that the captain spot was vacant from the Turn Back the Pendulum arc to the point that Toshiro took over.
Again, ishiin is already shown very injured and thus could have been mistaken as dead or even faked his death by the healing of his soon to be wife, quincy kurosaki...
The manga has Ishiin in just the right position to be that captain through a little twist.

Quote:
I go where the manga points. The facts state that Isshin is not the former 10th division captain.
The "facts"?? Unless the manga blatantly states that Ishiin was not the former 10th squad captain then he could actually still be him. You yourself understand that the manga stated that...

: the former captain was killed in combat right around the time of the turn back the Pendulum arc.

: Ishiin is a captain as shown by his shinigami get-up.

: That quincies and shinigami can live for long long periods of time. Easily 100 years...

: That is was not till 20 years ago that Ishiin decided to give up only his shinigami powers. Which is likely due to his deciding to start a family with his GF Quincy and live as a Human.

: Ishiin is close friends with Urahara, the one person who has already faked the deaths of the other vizards and thus could of for Ishiin as well.

: Ishiin is freaking Aizens level as a shinigami, thus not someone to just disappear from the S.S. without a single mention or story about him. Especially if it was only 20 years ago. Only the Death or the prevalent belief of his death could make it so the S.S. would not search or mention such a powerful shinigami that just went missing.

Manga FACTS suggest that Ishiin could easily be the unknown former 10th squad captain. As opposed to an unknown captain that just went missing 20 years ago without so much as a mention by the S.S or search.

Quote:
I don't complain about you missing logic and facts. I flat out state that you ignore logic and facts for your own twisted ideals.
I "Ignore" them, yous say... For my own twisted Ideals... Really! Whether Ishiin is the unknown former 10th squad captain or not means squat to me!!! I am merely pointing out that he "COULD BE" considering the manga "FACTS".

No, it is you who is "ignoring" Logic and facts if you truly believe Ishiin "Cannot Be" that unknown 10th squad former captain considering all the right circumstances are there for it to come to pass.

I am subjectively claiming a possibility while you are objectively claiming a certainty.

Me: Ishiin "could" be.

You: Ishiin "Is" not.

So explain to me again who is "ignoring" logic and facts for their own twisted Ideals.. Yea... It's You... You... YOU!!!

Quote:
Right, I'm "horribly misinterpreting" manga panels that say "the 10th division captain met an untimely demise" and databook pages that state "seat was vacant for some time until Toshiro stepped in" because I have some preconceived notion that everything you say is wrong.
No, you clearly have the preconceived notion that Ishiin '"IS" Not that unknown captain. Probably because ever since you learned he gave up his shinigami powers 20 years ago. You automatically assume that is when he left the S.S. And not a while before then finally chose to settle down and live as a human with his lover.

The fact that the "10th division captain met an untimely demise" and that Ishiin is shown in very bad shape and could easily be interpreted as dead until kurosaki quincy saves him means nothing.
And "The seat was vacant until toshiro steeped in" Means nothing when Ishiin could have been mistaken as dead, but revived by Kurosaki Mashiro. Living on with her and the quincies until he was ready to return to the S.S and let them know he was still alive. However, falling in love with Mashiro, after 80 years, instead chose to settle down with his savior and start a family instead.

Quote:
Protip: it's not preconceived when there is basis for it. My posts to you are not simply ad hominen because of feelings. I try to keep ad hominen out of my responses.
Your so called "Basis" is merely a Rationalization and because you have already formed an opinion, making up your mind. Your notion will always play a large part in "How" you interpret the information of this particular Topic of argument. Thus, your interpretations of said Information is inaccurate and incomplete due to the subjective means you use to base how you will interpret the info.
If you truly tried to keep Ad Hominen out of your response's, then you need to get rid of all your preconceptions about me and this manga.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote