Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 528
Thread: Bleach 528
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #66
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
So you're telling me the guy who sends the person who is trying to become "God" flying with just the flick of a finger is about to do so because he is built???? C'mon man... you gotta come up with something better than that. I know it's Friday night and you may be knocking a few back... but seriously?

Like I said, based on the evidence that kael produced... there are three options:
1. Zero squad
2. 7th division captain
3. Kubo fucked things up

It's that simple. I mean Ichigo is going to be the end all for this manga, why not have him come from the lineage of one of the strongest shinigamis (which will probably show to be one of the strongest noble families in the upcoming chapters as well). We know Isshin was a shinigami 20 years ago (captain level mind you), but he wasn't around in the pendulum arc.

My money is on him being Zero squad.
Ironically enough I don't even drink :P

And yes I'm saying Isshin did it with pure physical strength. The guy is built like a freaking tank. It's not like that attack really did any damage. It just simply knocking him around a bit. LOL, just look at how a scrawny little guy like Ulquiorra was tossing Ichigo through pillars of stone, like it's nothing. Gin did the same shit also, as well as numerous other people have sent people flying without actually harming them. Not a big feat really.

My money is on Isshin merely being a captain.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote