Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #10493
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Itachi was an Edo Golem with a partner (Sasuke) & had Dues Ex Machina hax(Izanami). In a straight up fight with both of them still alive Kabuto would own him. Kabuto was fast enough to dodge Sasuke's arrow, is immune to sharingan genjutsu, can easily escape Amaterasu, & can be-power Susanoo. Itachi wouldn't stand a chance it's just that simple.

PS: Kabuto wasn't trying to kill them ether. He wanted to regain control of Itachi & take Sasuke's body.

PPS: Kabuto dealt Itachi blows that would have been fatal had he not been an Edo Golem.

Hashirama would own anyone in the manga until proven otherwise.
I won't argue on itachi bs kabuto you're to hard headed as am I so I stay away from debating you on subjects i know we won't agree on past experiences teach you good things lol.

You think hashirama would own a guy who owned the 8 tails by himself and came to a stalemate? Hmm idk hashirama hasn't really shown anything that can get through that barrier.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote