Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 529
Thread: Bleach 529
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #23
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogihci View Post
The reason I made that statement because it is common on this site to devalue another's comment based simply off their join date. So this post killed two birds with one stone: 1) I have been a member for a long time; 2) And states the reason why I do not post a lot considering the amount of time I have been a member. To elevate my status was not the intention.
Whoever said "white knighting" is a status elevation? You came running to save the fair maiden from the big bag mean red names. Even when everything said about said maiden is true.

Quote:
In terms of relativity, the percentage of his predictions that come true compared to others is in the higher percentile.
Kind of skewed since, in terms of relativity, KYF is the only person to make legitimate "predictions" (which are so far off the wall it's not even funny).

Quote:
I don't care if its old or not, its still relevant.
Not really. As for it being annoying and repetitive, so are the people that say "if you don't like it, stop reading it".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote