Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_manga_624_prediction_thread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 08:38 AM   #13
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_manga_624_prediction_thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Also, you have become a bit predictable, for instance, in your last several preds, I've noticed you having the characters do the same moves. Give it a change of pace.
Well, considering Kishimoto either recycles moves to death or pulls new ones out of his ass, I'd say it's rather accurate.

Quote:
And I will say this... you've said your writing style is more geared towards the action. That is arguably probably the most difficult style of writing, just because you want to pain the picture with words and sometimes it can lose it's effect.
I honestly envy people who know how to pull a good action writing because that's the only aspect of my writing that I'm always exasperating about. I don't know if it's because my writing references have little action or if it's my perfectionist streak that is always wondering if I portrayed movement in a visual manner, but this:

Quote:
That's why it's taking me forever to finish the last chapter in my Naruto fanfic (I've rewrote it now about 10 times).
Is also happening to me. I have an action scene on Chapter 3 of Weaver and I keep ramming my head on it. People here probably don't imagine how I (and possibly you, j_H) would be ecstatic if someone who knew how to write them would drop by and help.

Quote:
@kluang
I'm going to forlmfao, shitting myself if that happens. Num prolly will too.
I already have the perfect youtube link in case Kishimoto actually stoops so low.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (03-08-2013), Rikudounaruto (03-09-2013)