Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_641
Thread: Naruto_641
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:51 AM   #21
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_641

Laughing my ass off at the fact that in this intricate, clever combo the only ones doing any goddamn thinking are the two dead guys.

Tobirama and Minato: Let's perform a highly complex teleportation maneuver to get around an otherwise impenetrable defense.
Naruto and Sasuke: RUN FORWARD BLOW SHIT UP

It's really making Madara look bad that he's got such a hard-on for fighting Hashirama that he doesn't give a shit about the god in mortal flesh a few yards away from him. Like, wasn't this guy supposed to have some manner of devious intelligence or something?

What I gathered from this chapter is that Tobirama and Minato's Hiraishin are functionally identical except that Minato figured out how to use his with the shuriken.

Also thank fucking god this forum's back because there was not gonna be anywhere else currently existent where anyone would even want to go.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Lightning (08-01-2013), platinumrug (07-31-2013), Sensei-Q (08-01-2013)