Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_641
Thread: Naruto_641
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 05:42 PM   #11
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_641

Ah, I kind of missed KYF's Minatardism.

Quote:
Way to contradict yourself while compaining abotu hard work to become stong then criticizing Minato of all people...
May I suggest you look up what contradiction actually means? It doesn't mean "whatever I miss the nuance of logic". Obtaining techniques through hard work =/= being a copycat.

I'll be objective and say that Minato actually worked for one of his jutsu: the Rasengan. It as an adapation of another jutsu, but adaptations still require work. HOWEVER, all his other techniques are either copied or the combination of two techniques. Minato isn't exactly riveting of originality, mainly because Kishimoto watered down Minato in favor of Tobirama and a few other characters to a lesser extent.

And, again, being objective, Minato was never pointed out as some paradigm of hard work, that would be a fabrication from your part. He was only denoted as being fearsome due to his abilities, which I think anyone can agree.

Quote:
Your complaining about Minato is so Hilarious while ignoring the fact that hashirama would be nothing without his KKG of wood and YANG nature chakra.... While Minato in the same circumstances>hashirama still!!!
Wow, that was a whole lot of stupid. If we remove FTG and Rasengan from Minato, guess what, he's much more useless than Hashirama without his KKG and regenerative skills, considering Minato only has shadow clones and Dead Demon Consuming Seal and Hashirama has chakra sensing, Rashoumon and freaking Sage Mode which can be used without Mokuton (Gate of the Great God being an example).

Please, don't be so obviously biased by stripping out the bulk of a character's arsenal and not do the same to the other characters you're comparing.

Quote:
He would be Nothing and so would any other kage that relies on their inherited powers... Tobirama being the Only kage that has clearly worked hard like minato not relying on his KKG...
You are on the fallacious notion that KKG doesn't require work to be used. Sharingan stages, anyone? Or you're telling me that the Uchiha clan you oh-so love so much are also a bunch of lazy bastards and Minato>all of them? I love how you shoot your own foot just for cheap and plain stupid apologetics.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-01-2013), catilena1890 (08-01-2013), kael03 (08-01-2013)