Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_642_predict/spoiler
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 11:40 AM   #7
Tankthehook
Academy Student

Tankthehook is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_642_predict/spoiler

[Many shinobi are shown shitting in their pants with scared/fearfull look as they spot Huge statue appearing]
[Madara is shown smirking with serious face as he stare at Hashirama who is standing on Huge Thousand broken hands Buddha.]
Madara(smirks): It looked much better last time... don't you think Hashirama ?
Hashirama(serious): Let's end this fast, Madara (smiles) No, I don't see any difference (Hands made of wood being to regrowing in thousand of branches which merge together forming giant wood hands)
SFX: GROWS ! REFORMS ! SHAPES !
Madara(angry look): I see... (smirks)Finally the fight I was waiting so long, Hashirama ! (rape face) *I will prove to Hashirama as being supperior fast and then deal with Obito....*
Hashirama: Everyone get away as far as you can ! (turns to Madara) Let's settle this, Madara !

[Perfect Susssano and Huge thousand arms wood statue are shown walking in each other directions]
SFX: WALKS ! TAKE STEP ! TAKE STEP !
[Perfect Sussano is shown swinging it's four arms at Huge thousand arms wood statue throwing all thousand arms. Perfect's Sussano's blades clash with incomming thousand arms ]
SFX: SWINGS ! THROWS ! CLASH !

[Obito emerges out of black sphere which dissolves around but is suddenly caught by Giant Hiruzen arms]
Obito: ?! (spot Hiruzen's giant arms grabbing him)
SFX: GRAB ! CAUGHT ! KEPT IN PLACE !
[Black matter techique come out of Obito's body comming at Hiruzen, who release his grip on Obito shrinking in size.]
SFX: COME OUT ! RELEASE ! SHRINKS !
[Obito is shown trying to move but can't as black shadow is shown connecting to him and comming from where Hiruzen were.]
SFX: CONNECT ! STOPS ! CONTROLS !
Obito: ?! *Third Hokage, you truelly live up to your hype, being able to use many konoha techniques...* (enraged)
[Third Hokage is shown standing with keep hanseals formed as shadow is shown comming from his legs]
Hiruzen: *This black matter can protect him from fire and earth..., it makes him invincible, however he can't use while being restrained* Mind Body Disturbance Technique ! [forms his hands like this:
Obito: ?!
Hiruzen: Yamanaka Clan Telepathy ! *Naruto, Sasuke.*

[Naruto in regenerated Bijuu mode and Sasuke in regenerated Finall Sussano are shown watching from far distance ]
Naruto/Sasuke ?! (Hear Hiruzen) Third Hokage !
Hiruzen: Yes,that me. We don't have too much time so listen carefully...(pauses) I restrained Obito currently but I am not sure how long I can keep him like that. You both have to use your the most powerfull techniques and attack him at the same times, it may work. I believe in you Naruto, Sasuke !
[Naruto is shown moving away from Sasuke as he charges his flash bijuudama. Black and white orbs are shown gathering in front of his kurama's jaw ]
SFX: MOVES ! GATHER ! CHARGE ! FORMS !
Naruto: I won't fail here (smirks)
[Sasuke is shown moving away from Naruto as he charges his Blaze release Yasaka Magatama]
SFX: MOVES ! FORMS ! IGNITE ! ENGULF ! FORMS !
Sasuke: I will prove that I deserves to be hokage !

Hiruzen: Everyone, use your the most powerfull techniques !
[Shots on Konoha 11 with many others shinobi in background cheering as they prepare their most powerfull technique]
Konoha rookies: It is our chance ! (cheer)
[Everyone is shown shooting their most powerfull techniques]
Killer bee: Bijuudama !
[Wide bottom cross panel shown Sasuke/Naruto serious faces]

[Obito break Mind Control technique as all the most powerfull attacks fly at him]
SFX: FLY ! COME ! BARRAGE OF ATTACKS ! BREAKS !
Obito: ?! (snap out ) This is (spot shadow connecting to him) *persistant bastards* (spot all the most powerfull attacks incomming with Naruto's flash bijuudama and Black flaming Yasaka magatama ) ?! NOONE WILL STOP ME ! (scream)
[All attacks hit Obito as powerfull explosion occurs covering great area ]
SFX: HIT ! KABOOM ! EXPLOSION !

[Minato fully regenerated appear close to Naruto with Tobirama appearing next to them ]
SFX: APPEAR ! LANDS !
Minato: Naruto, It is time to return you Kurama chakra, my son. (smiles)
[Minato is shown putting and spining his one hand on his own stomach with another one put on Naruto's stomach as red chakra leaks out and come in Naruto]
SFX: PUT ! SPIN ! LEAK OUT !
[Two Obito's eyes are only visible glowing in mid air through curtain of smoke created by impact of attacks power. ]
Obito: Itachi, you piece of shit... you should kill that young brother of yours (Pauses) Naruto, you will become as me !
[Shot on Sasuke's mouth is shown]
Sasuke: How you dare...

[Huge panel shows Naruto/Sasuke exploding in chakra with Obito levitating while forming many bijuudamas on other side.]
[Naruto burst/explode in flames/flaring red chakra and Sasuke burst/explode in flames/flaring purple chakra ]
Naruto/Sasuke: ARGHH!!!
[In opposite ]
[Obito is shown levitating high in air looking at Naruto and Sasuke's direction chargining seven giant Bijuudamas as black and white orbs merge with each other in seven different places aorund Obito's body]
Obito: (enraged) ALL OF YOU WORMS WILL JOIN ME OR WILL BE ANIHILATED !
End !

Perfect Complete Kurama Jinchurki and Perfect Sussano !
Finally rivals unleash their full power !

Preview: Full of power of the greatest rivals! Can they stop wrath of Juubi Jinchurki Obito ?!
Tankthehook is offline   Reply With Quote