Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_641
Thread: Naruto_641
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #16139
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Ah, I kind of missed KYF's Minatardism.
Minatardation=common sense now... Wow, I did not miss your obvious bias against anything I argue for...

Quote:
May I suggest you look up what contradiction actually means? It doesn't mean "whatever I miss the nuance of logic". Obtaining techniques through hard work =/= being a copycat.
I agree with you this time, the right word was HYPOCRITE...

Doesn;t know anything actually criticized Minato of all people for not working hard to gain strength, just having broken ass Jutsu and for me fanning him... When in fact Minato is the personification of gaining strength through hard work since he has no KKG, inherited abilities nor hidden Jutsu gained... Just pure base person like Gai and Lee who mastered ninjutsu and taijutsu...
Thus criticizing Mianto for not working hard to become what he is, is like criticising Gai and Lee as well...

Meanwhile Ol'hashirama is nothing without his KKG;s and inherited powers/abilities of wood and Yang nature chakra form the sage/juubi... So DKA needs to quit being a Hypocrite for criticizing Minato for for doing exactly what hashirama or any other character he fans does...

Quote:
I'll be objective and say that Minato actually worked for one of his jutsu: the Rasengan. It as an adapation of another jutsu, but adaptations still require work. HOWEVER, all his other techniques are either copied or the combination of two techniques. Minato isn't exactly riveting of originality, mainly because Kishimoto watered down Minato in favor of Tobirama and a few other characters to a lesser extent.
But who is original? Almost No one!!! Clear Bias in the criticizing of Minato ONLY while ignoring the FACT Minato took those already created JUTSU and made then WAY Better...

Quote:
And, again, being objective, Minato was never pointed out as some paradigm of hard work, that would be a fabrication from your part. He was only denoted as being fearsome due to his abilities, which I think anyone can agree.
COMMON SENSE Fails again I see...

Does Minato have any...
: KKG... NO!!!
: Inherited abilities... NO!!!
: Hidden Jutsu... NO!!!
: Elemental affinites... NO!!!

only the most base of skills which is the ability to use chakra and form seals which is exactly what Gai and Lee have... They Just do not have any skill with ninjutsu never practicing it at all... But even Gai can use the summoing jutsu therefore use a seal Like Minato can...

CONCLUSION:
In order for minato to become what he is now without any KKG, Hidden Jutsu, elemental affinities or inherited abilities... Minato would have to work hard like Gai and Lee to develop what little they can do and minato did that and became the fastest shinobi ever and a top tier shinobi capable of defeating even the god of shinobi...

So quit acting like minato is not just like Gai and Lee who HAVE TO WORK HARD to become strong because they have no inherited power to fall back on like every other kage, known jounin...

Quote:
Wow, that was a whole lot of stupid. If we remove FTG and Rasengan from Minato, guess what, he's much more useless than Hashirama without his KKG and regenerative skills, considering Minato only has shadow clones and Dead Demon Consuming Seal and Hashirama has chakra sensing, Rashoumon and freaking Sage Mode which can be used without Mokuton (Gate of the Great God being an example).
LMFAO... The Irony in this red statement coupled with the Obvious Cherry Picking from amazing Confirmation BIAS is well... Jusr ridiculous!!!

1). Without Mokuton, YANG nature chakra/ Senju abilities... There is no sensing, power to use Sage mode, rasoshoumon summoning, ect... He is Gai and Lee with only the most basic of SKills...

2). Meanwhile Minato already has No inherited powers/abilities thus is already at the most base a shinobi can be at like Gai and Lee which you are ignoring completely...
Therefore Minato's FTG/time space barrier/seals/summoning alll can be used by ANYONE because they are not KKG/Hidden Jutsu/inherited abilities... and he keeps because he is already at the level of no KKG/hiddne Jutsu/inherited abilities...

Only proving how reliant the god of shinobi is on the KKG and inherited powers he gained form the sage/juubi... Because without them, he is lucky to be as strong as Lee lol...

Quote:
Please, don't be so obviously biased by stripping out the bulk of a character's arsenal and not do the same to the other characters you're comparing.
Oh, I am the one being BIAS, good god the projecting because it is getting annoying!!!
This is an argument about what a character would be without their KKGs/Hiddne Jutsu/Inherited abilities... And due to the fact that Minato has NONE, means he keeps all his abilities because they were all gained through hard work and training, not inherited...

So Quit being MAD that hashirama is nothing without his KKG's While Minato without so Much as even 1 inherited ability is still>hashirama with his KKG's...

Quote:
You are on the fallacious notion that KKG doesn't require work to be used. Sharingan stages, anyone? Or you're telling me that the Uchiha clan you oh-so love so much are also a bunch of lazy bastards and Minato>all of them? I love how you shoot your own foot just for cheap and plain stupid apologetics.
Wow, speaking of fallacies.. Whats with the STRAW MAN argument misrepresenting my argument...
Show me where I said that KKG's require NO WORK? Ill Wait.................................... ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ..
Yea, I did NOT!!!

I am well aware that one has to work to develop their inherited abilities, but with such powerful inherited abilities... Those with KKG;s have a clear advantage with God-like powers of the SG/MS/EMS, Mokuton, huge life force for regeneration, HUGE ass chakra pools/stamina, ect...

And thus do not have to work that hard to become very strong shinobi because they Just rely on their inherited abilities to take them to their current levels... Like hashirama, gaara, naruto, sasuke, ect...
Then you have base shinobi like GAI, LEE and Minato who have inherited no abilities from thier clans/parents. Are just plain Human beings with the ability to use chakra and form seals like any other human could with practice... Therefore, they have to work so very hard to develop what little they have to become strong...
And since minato is as strong as he is without a single inherited ability, he has to work very hard clearly and even make some already created Jutsu his own becuase when you have no inherited powers and talents...
You do what you can and Minato did quite good...

Really not sure Why you bust his balls while ingoring hashirama's Obvious KKG inherited god that would be Lee leve without his inherited powers/abilities...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote