Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_641
Thread: Naruto_641
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #22
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything;2136550LOL, there is more then one definition to "inherited" you moron. While it does denote the passing of info (or jutsus, or ideologies..ect) down through the generations, that doesn't automatically refer strictly to a relationship among family members. It can also apply to a close friend (shisiu in Itachi's case) a mentor/sensei (jounin instructor), or figure revered in the community (hokage). All these people can pass down things to the people around them. I mean for fucks sake. How many times has it been said that Naruto [COLOR=Red
INHERITED[/COLOR] the "Will of Fire". Stop taking shit so literally.
LMAO, Naruto is a Konoha shinobi so why should he not inherit the will of his Village!!! You make very little since trying to explain how minato learning some seals from his wife and a technique that the second created means Minato inherited them...

The inheritance of an ability/jutsu refers to clans/bloodline/family, ect... Not from a comrade, GF, ect... All of minato's Jutsu except the rasengan are learned from a comrade, not passed down by his namikaze clan, family member or even as a Hokage ability/jutsu used by Hokage of the leaf... so the village did not even pass anything on to Minato other then the will of fire which all Konoha shinobi have.

So quit trying to act like minato inherited any ability/s or Jutsu when he did exactly what Gai and Lee did, which is learn jutsu and develop what little abilities he does have...

Quote:
Minato was irrefutably stated in the manga as having an elemental ability. MANGA FCATS!!!
Words<action... due to this fact, I seriously doubt it until it is actually revealed because with all the screen time he has had, not even a single use of a single element makes it far more likely that he does not have an affinity.

Quote:
I also LOL pretty hardcore your (lack of) reasoning that you find it "very unlikely" that Minato would have a element. It's been stated that most jounin have not only a first element but a second as well. Every Hokage has had an elemental based jutsu. Even Tsunades healing jutsu are based on Yin/Yang manipulation. Yet you finds the odds are slim that Minato would have one as well based merely on the reason that "We haven't seen it yet, Derp".
Lack of reasoning is not that bad when we have yet to see a single element after so much time and Minato is close to leaving for good now. Thus, the element statement was either a mistranslation or just forgotten by kishi so yea..
And if Minato does not show an element after the manga ends then it is very likely in favor of my argument that mInato never had an element...

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence only goes so far... And once the manga is over and all the databooks are out and mInato never used an element or had a mention being able to use an element then it is obvious that minato really never had the ability and was just forgotten as the most likely scenario...

Quote:
[If you kids at home haven't been keeping track, this^ is reason #478 why you should never KYF seriously. False assumption of probabilities based off of skewed or inclusive data.]
LMAO, Lack of physical evidence is no basis for reasoning that something does not exist and there was a mistake wiht the initial statement... Are you special or something? Really, that takes literally an IQ of 23 to not comprehend....
I would say this is a very good reason not to take you seriously... You find no basis for my reasoning despite no physical evidence and even think learning something form a comrade=inheriting something Lol...

So quit poisoning the well while proving how completely special you are with your inability to comprehend something so simple that a hand signing Chimp is feeling sorry for you...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote