Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_641
Thread: Naruto_641
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #33
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You still don't get that absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence. The manga flat out stated that Minato has an elemental affinity (fucking everyone has at least 1 element their chakra naturally aligns with). It's just never been stated what that element is.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence is not ABSOLUTE which is why I am not arguing with certainty, but likeliness...
And Neji nor kankuro have elements so such a previous claim has been contradicted...

Quote:
Orly?

: Elemental affinites... NO!!!

Ring a bell?
Uuum, Minato does NOT have Elemental AffinitieS,as in more then one affinity... How Was I saying that Minato did not have an elemental affinity/as in one, for sure, come form me claiming that Minato does not have elemental affinities, as in more then one????

yet another example where you take something so far out of context to try and conform to your ignorant beliefs and again just prove you can only interpret information based on what you ignorantly Believe, not what it actually is...
I mean, how does Minato having AFFINITIE"S" as in more then one elemental affinity (NO!!!) when Only one was implied with some if'y translation... Explain me saying that Minato has NO elemental affinity at all in Any Kind of context based on actual english Obviously explaing in Plural with the "S", not singular...

Quote:
Hey, genius, he hasn't been in the fight that long. He only really stepped in to do anything within the past couple of chapters. He hasn't done shit except teleport around and talk. Every time he's tried to do his big move, he's been stopped for one reason or another.
I am well aware, Kishi has been trolling him hard with the making him stop his jutsu because he has to hold back to protect naruto and sauske, even stop because he starts holding back against Obito because he remembers how he was and a single "who are you" is enough to kill his weak resolve... All while the Kyuubi's power still has yet to increase Kminato's Physical abilities in the least, beyond what he can do at base...
Kishi having tobirama step in and do exactly what mInato was about to do, but mInato for no reason just sops and plays dumb.
Then Even having MInato's Arm not regenerate with INSTANT regeneration lol just shows how Much trolling MInato is getting the past coupled chapters...

Quote:
Edit, because I forgot to add this gem for "inherit"

From dictionary.com
Uuum, How does learning Jutsu from his wife or teacher make him come into possession of them from being passed down? the context of that "inhering" is based on the giving of physical cloths, passed down to a younger bro/sister... Not Knowledge/skill

Not one of those fits this context, thus there is clearly not inherting that Minato did with his wife's and teachers's Knowledge/skill...

Quote:
Boom, now shut up.
Boom, you find evidence from absolutely nothingness only proving your own lack of intelligence...
How does the contact of Inheriting in the context of passing down cloths to a oynger brother which is in the direct family=Minato learning knowledge/skill form his wife and teacher???

There is no context of "inheriting/inherit" that fits my statement to show that Minato inherited knowledge/skill from his wife or teacher!!!
Just let it go already, it is getting sad...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-05-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote