Credit to Redon at APforums.
- Luffy Vs Don Chinjao. Don Chinjao knows Rayleigh and cries for his treasure.
- Sanji and Kinemon are watching Luffy's battle on the street. There are a lot of Marine, even Vice Admiral Bastille.
- 10 years ago, when Doflamingo became King of Dressrosa, he brought a fruit user to transform people into toys.
- Dolfa gave two rules:
* No. 1 - Every human must go home and toys must go to Toy House at 00:00 am.
* No. 2 - Human canīt go to the Toy House and toys canīt go to the human's house.
- People lost memory of those who had been turned into toys.
- Leo says they want to rescue the princess and 500 friends. They must go to the factory that is under the Corrida Colosseum
I love the fairy tale motif in this arc. The midnight curfew sounds to me like the stroke of midnight from Cinderella. Perhaps during a small period of time after midnight w/e turned people into toys and wipe their memories loses its power over them, which is why they must not to see one another or the effect will vanish.