Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_641
Thread: Naruto_641
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #16157
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Elemental recomposition skill = the ability to mold one's chakra towards a certain element. Every ninja has at least one element that their chakra naturally molds to, called their affinity. Minato designed the rasengan so that he could mold his chakra into an element that came naturally to him, or his affinity, and mold that chakra into the rasengan to gain its elemental variant. Why can't you accept that?
And I do not expect you to understand that the proper translation that states "Minato created the rasengan because he INTENDED to combine with with his ELEMENTAL RE-COMPOSITION SKILL".
However, what was Minato LEVEL of SKILL when it comes to RE-COMPOSING his chakra into an ELEMENT. IT DID NOT SAY!!!

So how can you claim that Minato FOR SURE with CERTAINTY could create an element from his chakra well enough to be added with his Rasengan with the mere statement that Minato has elemental re-composition skill?

I have cooking skill, but does not mean I can actually cook something that good. The word is too ambiguous in the context to was used to make Conclusion of certainty from it.

Although, again, I would actually prefer Minato to have an element to use in combat like wind or lightning... But, judging by the proper translation, the fact Minato had the chakra pool/stamina as well as kage bushin's which are the key to the jutsu yet still could not add an element to his rasengan coupled with the fact that minato after so much screen time and battles has yet to even hint at being able to use an element make me Believe that is is far more likely that Minato doe snot have an elemental to use...
Not that he doe snot have an elemental affinity.

Quote:
And, again, you stated that he had no elemental affinities. Which, as I stated, encompasses from a single element to all elements. The fact that you are backpedalling because I called you out, and stating you only meant more than one elemental affinity, shows desperation on your part.
Oh noes, I am back pedaling because captain illiterate claims I meant what he believes when I clearly meant that Mianto does not have multiple elemental affinities, thus my claim "elemental Affinities... NO!". Not that I said "elemental affinity... NO!".
I did not say he did not have ANY elemental affinities... Merely "ELEMENTAL AFFINITIES... NO!". Clearly meaning I believe he has no multiple affinities..

All you are doing is trying to hide behind the CONTEXTOMY, which is a FALLACY Einstein... of my actual context of my statement, which clearly states that I do not believe that minato can use More then one element...

Clearly due to the FACT you do not want everyone to notice you merely conform everything I write to what your DEAD-HEAD believes it says, not what it actually does.
Changing the context of My Statement Also because it is the only way you can rationalize your shit reading comp in order to keep deluding yourself that you are NOT just an overly Frustrated, insecure and pathetic child who is so ruled by BIAS and Preconceived notion/expectation that you cannot even interpret the difference between singular/one and Plural/more then one.

Nahhhh, Just kidding buddy'o Pal, your a cool dude I must admit... I think your smart too,.!!!!!!!!! Just unable to use it with you Inability to accurately interpret info from me due to all that BIAS, Preconceived Ideas/Expectations, Prejudice and Plain Dislike because you take these argument too personal, all that performing like a Mind filter and Filtering out bits and pieces until you have only the info from my posts that does conform to your bias, preconceived notions/expectations, negative emotions and just plain Beliefs.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote