Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_641
Thread: Naruto_641
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #97
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
The only way I see Obito going down is by the Shinigami Jutsu. And it seems the 3rd and Minato are forgetting that. Minato with his ftg can rip Obito's soul out in a second. But instead, they are concentrating on fusion and combine attacks. What a waste. Watch Orochimaru take this clown down.
The EdoHokages aren't fast or strong enough to do anything beyond hurting Obito momentarily. EdoMadara is the key, once he retrieves Black Zetsu from Obito that's out on loan, Obito won't be able to control the beast. Madara knows the Alliance and EdoHokages could take out Obito and Jyuubs only with Haras abilities, so he's attempting to stall him, plus he's never fought Hara with this much of advantage, or even dreamt of it and he's not letting this shit pass.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote