Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 717
Thread: One piece 717
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #74
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: One piece 717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Garp must have humiliated his ass, and how is Rayleigh connected ?
My money is on Chinjoa being a major rival being a major rival to the Roger crew, but getting beat out by them over something super important. That would explain how he knows of Rayleigh personally, and also his statement about having "A major treasure in ones reach but not being able to grasp it.".

Given that he appears to be in the same general age group as the other "epic old dudes" in this manga, and Rayleigh talking about how much weaker he has gotten in his old age, I'd say this guy was pretty beastly in his prime.

On the topic of what Garp did to him to really piss him off, I think Oda pretty much answered it this chapter. Chinjao said he use to go by the moniker of Chinjao the Drill, which makes me thing he at one time had a really pointy (you could say drill like) head, that made his headbutts ever more dangerous then they are now, and Garp hit so damn hard it literally flattened out, thus diminishing his greatest weapon.

LOL, remember that time Sanji performed "plastic surgery" on a guys face using his....feet. LOL, well Garp used his fists.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote