Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 642
Thread: Naruto 642
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 05:55 AM   #59
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Besides heal what can Tsunade do? She couldn't even beat Madara alone so her facing Obito in any form would be nuts on her part. She has no form of sage mode..unless Kishi finally pulls it out his ass that she has been studying sage mode from the slug. Juugo, Orochimaru, Naruto and Hashi are the only people who can actually hurt Obito...anybody else would be used for decoys and speed. Long distance attacks would help but Obito can cover himself quite well...This fight will be nuts due to the overly haxxed out Obito...even the fucking no kill flames of Amaterasu didn't do shit...he just slept in a heated bed of fire. Sasuke won't even be able to go on the offense. He will need to aide and protect Naruto .
It would be extremely poor writing on kishis part to have a frog sage snake sage and no slug sage in what is known as the three way deadlock. Obviously Tsunade has a sage mode. She just hasnt used it yet. As a medical nin her main focus was always support not combat but based on her heritage kage rank and sanin title im sure she has sage mode as well
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote