Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 642
Thread: Naruto 642
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ KYF: You clearly are too dumb to understand where I'm getting at. It's not about me somehow picking on you, it's about you pretending to have an answer you and the rest of us clearly don't have.
LMAO, Since when did I pretend that "Because sage moves uses nature energy, the power that Juubito uses... remember that the Juubi's power is pure nature energy in the form of chakra, thus only the same power will work on him...

ALong with some other secret I would imagine..."

Is the answer... And not just some speculation... You are just so pathetic and ass hurt you follow me around another site to try and find things to criticize me for and now even try to criticize me for things I have not even done... Your fucking pathetic Numious, seriously... Get a Hobby or something because you seriously come off as hiding in my bushes at night, creepy...

Quote:
It's like someone asking "Why can't I put water on top of acid?" and you saying "Because they're chemicals!". Well, no shit, sherlock, that much everyone and their mothers actually reached. Nobody here is as brain dead as you seemingly think to forget about the Juubi's Nature Chakra status, but the manga simply lacks proper explanation of such process. So I ask again: Why does Senjutsu counter Nature Chakra?
Exactly as I speculated I would Imagine. Due to the fact sage chakra is exactly the same power Juubito is using plus some other secret which I have come up with as this
and not just basic chakra which the Juubi and it's power first created, thus should have the ability to un-create chakra, thus nullify any ninjutsu.
But, because sage ninjutsu is full of nature energy which it cannot (un-create) to nullify because it is beyond it's power and is the same it uses, it cannot and is the only kind of poewr that will work on him.

There, I filled in the secret part... Now quit crying like a baby... There was nothing wrong with my OP, you just wanted there to be so you bitch and cry. Not even the person who's question I answered had a problem with it, only you and your creepy insecure "everything is wrong with you so I must not be that bad" argument you create...

Quote:
Please answer that question with canonical facts instead of not answering at all and shifting the blame onto me.
Your an idiot, lol... You try to hide behind your book smarts yet clearly have the intellect of a tree toad that does not get enough oxygen...
claiming I am shifting the blame, Lol.. You mean the blame of you crying that there is something wrong with my answer that only you can see with you BIAS eyes...
And then using some hindsight bias to try and justify your crying about my answer...

come on... How old are you? You I really hope you are like 13 or something otherwise their is no justification for such immature idiocy, beyond you just being an immature idiot!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote