Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 642
Thread: Naruto 642
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #16165
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
One that actually makes sense. Sorry, but your analogy completely backfires considering uncut diamonds do NOT have the same properties of diamonds in a diamond saw, being the most obvious one that the latter diamonds are fabricated by the compression of graphite, which allows them to be tougher than natural diamonds, thus being able to cut them.

And having the same properties does NOT answer the question. How is Senjutsu having the same properties as Nature Chakra a counter? After all, casting a Katon against another Katon doesn't automatically translate to a victory as it does in this case. So, I ask again, why does Senjutsu counter Natura Chakra? Neither you or KYF have answered this question properly.
I just want to point out Num, that your statement concerning diamonds could also be applied to this situation. Senjutsu is after all the combining of Nature chakra with the other 2 chakra types (mental and physical energy) people naturally have, to create a far more powerful chakra, that could be considered superior to "raw" nature chakra.

It could also be comparable to the nature of Haki and Logia users from One Piece. Normally logia users are completely intangible, but if their adversaries are capable of infusing their attacks with Haki they become tangible again, allowing the attacks to hit them normally.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-08-2013), platinumrug (08-08-2013)