Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 642
Thread: Naruto 642
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #81
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 642

From the most coherent to the more crazed:

Quote:
I just want to point out Num, that your statement concerning diamonds could also be applied to this situation. Senjutsu is after all the combining of Nature chakra with the other 2 chakra types (mental and physical energy) people naturally have, to create a far more powerful chakra, that could be considered superior to "raw" nature chakra.
You do have a point and it's kind of funny I accidentally answered my own question and you had to point it out. Senjutsu being a refined byproduct of Nature Chakra can act as a counter due to the lack of proper defense.

Quote:
Bruting is the process whereby two diamonds are set into spinning axles turning in opposite directions, grinding against each other to shape each diamond into a round shape. I don't believe my analogy backfires, at the very least you can agree that at the top of the mohs hardness scale, only a diamond can scratch another diamond.
Actually the analogy still backfires because bruting is much more about crystal habit rather than crystalline structure (which is what provides hardness). Of course the latter is still a factor, since you can't do the same with a piece of chalk and a diamond in the rough, but crystals with similar hardness but quite distinct crystal habits will polish each other.

Of course you could argue that's what happening with Senjutsu and Narute Chakra, but there's no mention of such thing in the manga.

Quote:
Casting a Katon against another Katon would result in them colliding with each other to no effect. Each Katon would essentially be acting as a defense against the other. That's not what happened here.
@ bolded: That's what I said! Did you even bother to read?

@KYF: An entire post composed of repeating what we already know (and stealing AOTK's point, of all things!) and butthurt whining. Sorry if me calling on your blatant bullshit hurts your ego that much.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 08-08-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote