Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 642
Thread: Naruto 642
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 10:03 PM   #100
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 642

Personally, Minato isn't the worst of the 4 Hokages, he just was the beginning of the end of the power stranglehold that Konoha had over the shinobi world. Minato was out and about, but like Obito states he wasn't in the right places at the right time. The Senju Bros, seemingly had much more leadership directly over shinobi under them. Hiruzen just wanted to be too much of a Grandpa and allowed the Leaf to be weak, and unprepared. I've seen many crying on boards everywhere about this paper champ, Hiruzen and I don't know why. Dude has done less than Jiraiya on panel and even got an extra life. All that write up bullshit when he was young has been only one thing,Kages Propaganda to make them relevant. Manga Fakt, how many Edos woke up that he off'd, or even vaguely mentioned? 0, a Big Fat Zero... Everyone stop hyping that Dude, he's much less than Yama was in Bleach. Or Mitt Romney, 'He sounded soo Presidential, but after fact checking, 70% of what he's saying is false... So I'm asking the panel tonight is he The Guy, and what should he do to win....' Am I confused, because usually when a liar is found out, HE'S NOT REAL, WHY DISCUSS? Just like Hiruzen, end the farce.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote