Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 642
Thread: Naruto 642
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #108
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@KYF: An entire post composed of repeating what we already know (and stealing AOTK's point, of all things!) and butthurt whining. Sorry if me calling on your blatant bullshit hurts your ego that much.
Good god you are pathetic... Just admit you are an insecure douche that has to try and bring everyone down because he feels so horrible ddep inside like a bad after school special then get on with your life and stop this stupid shit!!

And how did I copy AOT's point? his point was that nature energy cannot be create nor destroyed which is not my point, only the obvious conclusion based on my actual point.

The Juubi created chakra, and it it's progenitor, thus should be able to un-create it, thus nullify anything that uses just basic chakra. But not sage chakra that uses nature energy to make a whole other chakra that he uses himself and did not create...

Common fucking sense at it's best... So quit crying about answers when you have none because it just shows how pathetic you truly are just criticize someone for something you would not even try yourself...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote