Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Are you really surprised that nobody wants to discuss anything with you. I mean really.

Really, what exactly is wrong with this theory, let me know based on onjective facts and not some stupid opinion based on BIAS as usual...

Quote:
I don't know if you noticed or not, but when Minato's half of the kyuubi talked to him, Minato didn't exactly seem surprised about it's existence, nor does Minato's Kyuubi cloak seem any more or less powerful then Naruto's.
What does minato knowing about the Kyuubi YIN half not support my theory where he is willingly letting it draw off his endless chakra to regenerate the yang half of the poewr he too away from it?

And how can you claim that naruto's cloak which is using the full power of the kyuubi Vs minato who is using a very small portion of the YIN half is the same power, at the same level? Again, you just prove how little you can interpret when the info is right there staring at you...

Quote:
The Yang kyuubi doesn't seem to be physically changing it's appearance inside of Minato, nor does the same process seem to be happening inside Naruto, which only leads to to the conclusion that neither one is regenerating the other half or whatever your theory seems to suggest. All this latest chapter has shown is what the manga has already said for hundreds of chapters now, that the kyuubi is split in half, and it's powers are split in half also.
Then you have completely ignored my theory all together which shows that the Kyuubi likely does draw off of the users chakra to regenerate what is taken form it as shown here when Naruto implies it, and the chakra that naruto took form the Kyuubi that made him look like this: (Skinny, thin and sickly)

But, after supposedly drawing off of naruto's chakra, the Kyuubi is suddenly back to normal and regenerated the power that naruto took away shown here:

CONCLUSION:
If The Kyuubi can regenerate the chakra taken from him by naruto, drawing off of the users power then why couldn't it do the same with the chakra minato took away over the last 16 years? Thus could have regenerated it's lost half of power and already be complete.
And by Minato doing the same, but allot quicker because he is an edo with endless chakra.
Minato will have a full power Kyuubi which will then combine with the full power kyuubi in naruto to make a super Kyuubi that along with the tiny bits of chakra form the other 7 bijuu, should allow naruto to rival Juubito in power since he is using a imperfect power Juubi...

Quote:
As for the Kyuubi being made whole again, then most likely yes it will happen. When it does Naruto will get the whole power of the kyuubi, not some sort of double regenerated kyuubi powers or anything, lol. That's all I'll say on this topic. /goodbye
Is very plausible I agree, but how will the mere full power of the Kyuubi help naruto along with only bits of 7 other bijuu's powers against a Juubi JINK?
It should not do much at all!!! Naruto should need double that power which is another reason why I came up with this theory...
Unless some ass pull happens, this is the most likely scenario for Naruto to=Juubito...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote