Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

[QUOTE=k-lai;2136819]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...
1). Actually read the theory, My theory never stated that minato was working with the YIN half of the Kyuubi, only letting him take as much chakra from Minato as he wants due to mInato having infinite chakra to give it in order to regenerate it's lost half of chakra.

2). That was my point.. Minato has not been using the same power as naruto has. Have to remember that minato already has a caot on to ,ake him look like he is at th same level as naruto, but is clearly not having a closer level of power to previous level naruto without the coat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Kyf, honestly start your theories smaller, with less panels, it's soo much to take in and usually multiple points that need explanation, so many quit off the Giddyup, just too much info at one time. Also for those that don't agree, stop beating them up with the same info, you're officially not going to change many minds, and you only sound like your ranting endlessly, just to win an argument.
Too much to take in? 3 points... OK, that is your short coming when 3 points are too much. Sorry I did not dumb down my theory.. How else am I supposed to take that when you try to argue tha 3 points are too much with 2 panels of Info...
And what ranting?
All AMA did was bitch about parts of the theory that he clearly had no true understanding of because he did not actually read the whole thing, just skimmed.

i just had to explain to him his error... How is that ranting, you ar enot making any sense...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-12-2013 at 12:01 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote