Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 12:36 PM   #44
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash
CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...
1). Actually read the theory, My theory never stated that minato was working with the YIN half of the Kyuubi, only letting him take as much chakra from Minato as he wants due to mInato having infinite chakra to give it in order to regenerate it's lost half of chakra.

2). That was my point.. Minato has not been using the same power as naruto has. Have to remember that minato already has a caot on to ,ake him look like he is at th same level as naruto, but is clearly not having a closer level of power to previous level naruto without the coat.
See the bolded red? That was what k-lai actually said, the rest is a quote of YOU. Meaning you're trying to refute yourself. Congratulations, you pretty much confirmed why people are sick and tired of your moronic rants.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-12-2013), k-lai (08-13-2013), kael03 (08-12-2013), platinumrug (08-12-2013)