Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #48
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
=Konnaha_yellow_flash;2136796]CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
See the bolded red? That was what k-lai actually said, the rest is a quote of YOU. Meaning you're trying to refute yourself. Congratulations, you pretty much confirmed why people are sick and tired of your moronic rants.

Could not actually tell he quoted me, thus the broken quote that looked like he was arguing with me on the first part saying I am wrong...
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...19&postcount=8

Duh!!! I took the second part with the bolded because he did have a statement "you are wrong" right before which I could not tell was part of a quote of mine due to the broken quote...

All you did was fix the quote, thus shown the proper context could be made clear while the original which you mysteriously did not add, clearly does not..
Just shows how BIAS you are, trying to criticize any and everything I do...

You are so pathetic, you try and use anything you can to discredit me because it makes you feel better, Alleviating the butt hurt you have suffered for some many years form some trivial argument from so long ago...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote