Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #15
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
All you did was fix the quote, thus shown the proper context could be made clear while the original which you mysteriously did not add, clearly does not..
Just shows how BIAS you are, trying to criticize any and everything I do...
The only thing I did to k-lai's post was bolding and coloring his line and putting your quote line more obvious, nothing else was added, removed or modified. Do not blame your utter incompetence on the very basic notion of detecting a broken quote and, more excruciatingly sad, not knowing what the fuck you write in the same damn week on me.

Quote:
You are so pathetic, you try and use anything you can to discredit me
I think you should consult a dictionary to see what pathetic actually means. Going by the dictionary, I find pathetic the fact that I can simply drop in a thread and do a simple quote to reveal how gargantuan is your lack of proper line of thought is. It shouldn't be this easy at all, but I always catch you on easy, moronic mistakes. Hell, I would tell how cowardly and pedantic you were while backpedalling your sorry ass from the affinity argument just by lambasting you with grammar and the implications of a plural word (namely that the plural already assumes the singular exists), but kael did a fine job so I didn't bother.

So, instead of projecting onto me your butthurt, try to actually foolproof your posts before going on rants.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 08-12-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-12-2013), kael03 (08-12-2013)