Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:20 PM   #18
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
The only thing I did to k-lai's post was bolding and coloring his line and putting your quote line more obvious, nothing else was added, removed or modified. Do not blame your utter incompetence on the very basic notion of detecting a broken quote and, more excruciatingly sad, not knowing what the fuck you write in the same damn week on me.
So you admit you fixed the quote so the contetx could be obvious while ignoring the Original OP that was all screwed up that I read to make my conclusion, not you... You are just trying to take credit for something when you obviously had a better perspective then me reasing my quote of thi OP's which fixed some of the problem, nto the OP Like did which looked like this..
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;2136796]CONCLUSION:You are wrong as usual! Minato is just now in contact with the Kyuubi Yin half, thus has not been working with it, using it's full power this whole time like naruto has with the Kyuubi Yang half.
And only because of his coat, appears similar to current naruto. Yet still lacks the same level of power not working with the Kyuubi Yin half.QUOTE]

This made most sense to me imo...
making it obvious why I could make the mistake with the quote all broken up and the first thing it says is "you are wrong". And since I am not going to remember every sentence I write, what else was I supposed to think.

I have been conditioned to think you guys do not even read my theories then criticize parts that do not even make since because I said them as well.

Not saying it was completely your fault, but maybe if you and your cronies did not over criticize and actually read my theories, this would have been less likely to happen.

Quote:
I think you should consult a dictionary to see what pathetic actually means. Going by the dictionary, I find pathetic the fact that I can simply drop in a thread and do a simple quote to reveal how gargantuan is your lack of proper line of thought is. It shouldn't be this easy at all, but I always catch you on easy, moronic mistakes. Hell, I would tell how cowardly and pedantic you were while backpedalling your sorry ass from the affinity argument just by lambasting you with grammar and the implications of a plural word (namely that the plural already assumes the singular exists), but kael did a fine job so I didn't bother.
Oh boy the irony!!!

Pathetic is the rat that follows me around to other forums just to try and find something to criticize me about because he feels so low about himself.
Pathetic is using a better perspective (my quote of the OP which fixed some of the quote mistakes) to gauge a more accurate context then fail to mention that the OP was pretty messed up and could easily have happened to anyone.

Pathetic is boasting of calling me on easy mistakes and interpreting "Elemental affinities... NO!" as a statement claiming for certain a character has no affinity, not just the obvious more then one which is why I added the plural, not singular because that has already been implied, thus I cannot disprove it until the manga is over..

Yet I am pathetic... Pathetic is grapsing at the most short of straws to come up with an argument for certainty that you do on a daily basis because somehow you still think you can prove with certainty, something that only has CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE ONLY POSSIBILITY AND NOTHING MORE.

Keep proving me right...

Quote:
So, instead of projecting onto me your butthurt, try to actually foolproof your posts before going on rants.
LMAO, Butt hurt, now I know you are projecting... That is the most ridiculous thing you have done yet. Calling me butt hurt and then saying I am projecting it onto you while you clearly follow me around other forums just to try and find something wrong about me to use against me and having me on the ignore list for years while still quoting me the whole time is because you are OBVIOUSLY BUTT HURT...

You have no idea how much your behavior completely overshadows your stupid, contradicted words you post...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-13-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote