Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 642
Thread: Naruto 642
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 10:54 PM   #87
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 642

the forum was down a while ago guess its back up.

chapter was good tobirama going off on minato and naruto is priceless straight up old school trying shit on the younger ones. I really like how sasuke was like wtf another haxx for naruto how many does he have i cant keep up anymore.

guess madara also knows that sage shit works so hes stopping hashirama to bad he doesnt know my boy naruto is a sage as well.. minato with one arm is pretty much at the end of the line kishi will have him do one more thing to help naruto in this fight later on like set something up and give him the dark half and obito will take him down.

sucks but hey at least its respect in somewhat from kishi having minato being taken by obitos final form rather than being out gunned by his first form.. tobirama will be next after that. idk whats with hiruzen wtf hes doing but hes usless here f u dnt have high speed a bijju or eyes or ur hashirama ur usless in this battle.

obito's little speech about how hes a whole diff being etc etc is a str8 rip from aizens speech kisuke and ishhin when he went through his first transformation, hes annoying as fuck though def interesting to see how this whole fight plays out so many things can happen .
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-14-2013)