Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #28
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Jesus Christ, I can't [read:Won't] dig through all these massive back and forth posts. "Ain't nobody got time for that".
While I comprehend the sentiment, you really need to see how big of a hole KYF is digging himself in. He just keeps whining about how he couldn't possibly remember his own argument and how meanie I am for bringing it up and trying to blame everyone else for his colossal mistake.

And just look at these pearls:

Quote:
Learn to post quotes properly and maybe this would not have happened...
Senkradlol already set up the hilarity of this statement, but the cherry on top is that KYF himself is guilty of using broken quotes and not fixing them. Blame shifting with hypocrisy on top! And saying this:

Quote:
And you keep ignoring the FACT that you had a better perspective to gauge a more accurate context then I did, and keep not bringing it up... I wonder why?!?!
After I said this:
Quote:
Better perspective? The fuck? I read the exact same post you did, that's why I went "wtf" at you refuting yourself. So what is better perspective, having an actual functioning brain? In that case, perhaps you're right on the perspective thing.
And this:

Quote:
1). LAMO, I never took NO blame, just pointed out the obvious that K-lai gets some of the blame for you improper quoting that made it harder to gauge the proper context and you plus the cronies for conditioned me to expect blatant "your wrong" then tell me something I already said myself...
Quote:
1). How is misinterpreting a single statement with the help of improper quoting coupled with conditioning from you and cronies=stupid...
Wow, again you prove you do not know the actual definition of "Stupid". All this has proven is that I am not "perfect" which I never claimed or implied to be...
Quote:
2). Your no stupid enough to believe that I am back pedaling, but just not smart enough to understand that "Elemental affinite"S"... NO!" in the context of talking about what Minato has VS does not have... Means I am claiming that Minato does not have multiple affinities... NOT he has no affinities AT ALL...

And if I was going to claim that Minato just plain HAD none, I would say "ANY Elemental affinities... NO!"
Oh boy, why pay to see comedies when we have a free barrel of laughter right here?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-14-2013)