Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #33
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Your sentence structure was so screwed up it sounded like the gibberish a heavily medicated hospital patient might say.
Translation: I could not understand it, thus will just try and blame you...

Quote:
I did no such thing you ignorant bastard. Anybody can scroll up to post #8 and see for themselves that the "[" is clearly there in the begginning quote, and missing (hence why the quote was broken) from the ending quote. That is EXACTLY how I presented it in my post above.

LEARN2READ.

Bold faced lie. (pun intended)
I already PROVED you did you damn LIAR! What you posted and called the OP from post 8 was not it, having one of these "[" in it to show an actual quote while i posted the real one that clearly did not...

And I can see you completely IGNORED the two different quotes I posted proving this...
Not surprised...

Quote:
Fixed that for you.

It's still hilarious that you would not pay attention to your own goddamn name in the beginning of a post. Keep trying to play that down.
I made a simple mistake and you are a LIAR so I do not feel too bad LMAO...

Quote:
Also the fact that the only person active on this forum who makes long winded posts followed up with "CONCLUSION:" is YOU. You've done it in far to many posts to count, and has become one of your signature moves.
And yet I have to deal with the appeal to ridicule where you fools mock me for no reason, thus I was not surprised to think one of you did the same thing... Use your search Feature, you will find this pretty obvious...

Quote:
Sure, I make mistakes sometimes. I'm human after all. If I'm in the wrong I don't get all butthurt over it the issue. Humility can be an educational experience. I learn from it and move on. It's such a shame your bloated ego won't allow you to do the same.
Yea yea, I have no admitted my mistake, but the FACT still remains that you idiots are just blowing it way out of proportion. I misinterpreted a broken quote of me, not a regular quote OBVIOSULY quoting me... Who cares... It is a simple mistake and instead of just pointing it out, all you and the butt hurt idiot Numious did was "haha, you made a mistake prving you are stupid, haha... I would not of made tha mistake even though I cannot remember so muc of my own words in even the same post, thus my contradicting myself so much"..

That is what I hav had to deal with... And the way you came at me only proves the obvious Butt hurtary the dwells deep in your heart lol...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote