Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #36
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
3). I admit I made a mistake obviously, but the screwed up quote is the main reason why. If it was properly quoted then I would have known immediately it was a quote of me and not just possibly directed at me, at first glance...
And this is why nobody takes you seriously and takes shots at your expense just to see you squirm. "Oh, I admit my mistake, but it's everybody else's fault anyway!". Such an obnoxious display of mental filth. Not to talk about the below-amoeba kind of intelligence and/or integrity to yet again repeat the goddamn perspective argument that was born dead to begin with: how the fuck did anyone in this goddamn universe had a better perspective than you if we all read the same post? The answer is: it can't be, you're just trying to shift the blame because you're too much of a coward to admit defeat.

Stop your pitiful evasions and grow some balls, you pussy.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-16-2013), kael03 (08-16-2013)