Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #39
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minato's Gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And this is why nobody takes you seriously and takes shots at your expense just to see you squirm. "Oh, I admit my mistake, but it's everybody else's fault anyway!". Such an obnoxious display of mental filth. Not to talk about the below-amoeba kind of intelligence and/or integrity to yet again repeat the goddamn perspective argument that was born dead to begin with: how the fuck did anyone in this goddamn universe had a better perspective than you if we all read the same post? The answer is: it can't be, you're just trying to shift the blame because you're too much of a coward to admit defeat.

Stop your pitiful evasions and grow some balls, you pussy.
Yea yea, you keep ignoring the that FACT you had a better perspective while over estimating my perspective just proving you are drawing at a very small straw just to try and poison the well and be as unreasonable as ever...

You have at that!!!

And all you do is prove that you objective is to poison the well as much as possible which is why you ignore the circumstances of my error while also ignoring the FACt that you did not have the same circumstances too.

And even though I admit my error for not paying enough attention, I assure you it would not have happened if the quote was not so broken up...

CONCLUSION:
You fail to bring up the circumstances involved in my error while also trying to make the argument that I cannot interpret or remember any statement I make from the single error...
Thus prove you are just trying your hardest to discredit me which is pathetic.

if you were just giving freindly criticism, you would have brought up my error and not ignore the circumstances that obviously assisted in it instead of bringing it up while ignoring the circumstance just to try and have proof that I cannot interpret or remember ANY of my statements which is just a fallacy of composition argument so just as unreasonable as ever...

EDIT:
I am done arguing about a single error and whether you will recognize the circumstances of it does not matter, they are there and ignoring them does not change the FACT I misinterpreted a post from K-lai that was improperly quoted with a single post from Klai that appeared to come from him, directed towards me at first glance and not Be a quote of me...

Kal just made the mistake of calling me stupid becuase I recognized a chinese page and writing and he did not... Is he stupid because of it? NO! He clearly made a mistake only using a first glance or skimming reading to draw his conclusion...
Is he a Hypocrite for criticizing me for something he himself could not even interpret the first time? YES...

Still, he is not stupid for such a mistake... You just draw at straws to use the most circumstantial of evidence to try and prove certainty of something you could never hope to prove otherwise...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote