Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_643_raws
Thread: Naruto_643_raws
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #11
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_643_raws

You know what's funny? This Chinese talk is much more entertaining than the pew-pew laz0rs display of the next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
And on the Chinese... is there a difference between Mandarin and Cantonese in the written language?
In terms of the characters used, no. It's like the European branch of the Indo-European languages, most of them use the same roman alphabet but, of course, they're different in content.

@ KYF: I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you. Considering you said "it's Chinese or something", you clearly had little to no clue about what language was it in and you could very well further pass as an idiot if it were Korean, Japanese or Mongolian. You simply got it right, move on and don't boast about languages you clearly have 0 knowledge of.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote