Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Minato's Gift.
Thread: Minato's Gift.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #45
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Minato's Gift.

Lots of blah blah blah about being blind as a bat and arguing again that somehow we saw different things in the same goddamn post like a retard...

Quote:
Kal just made the mistake of calling me stupid becuase I recognized a chinese page and writing and he did not... Is he stupid because of it? NO! He clearly made a mistake only using a first glance or skimming reading to draw his conclusion...
The difference is, Japanese and Chinese are pretty similar for the layman's eye, much like Portuguese and Galician, so someone that isn't that versed on them could easily do that mistake. Hell, I did that mistake when I first started learning about Japanese.

Now, to see your goddamn name in your goddamn argument with your goddamn writing style in a obvious as all hell broken quote in your goddamn native language and think that somehow it isn't yours, sorry, that is stupid no matter how you spin it and only someone equally stupid would do so.

So sorry, you can't mix apples and oranges just to evade your mistake.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 08-16-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-16-2013)