Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_643_raws
Thread: Naruto_643_raws
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #31
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_643_raws

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Looks like an interesting chapter. I'll wait for the english trans, but there was one thing about the 2 kyuubi's caught my eye. They were the exact same size!!!

Hey KY, didn't you say Naruto's kyuubi has been regenerating over the past 16 years inside of him using his Yin/Yang chakra bullshit? How come it's no bigger then it's counterpart.

So much for that theory. Add it to the reject pile.
Even I wil admit this is not looking too good for my most recent theory, but judging size of each is not exactly any way since it's size is so inconsistent that it is not a very credible means of evidence for a counter argument against my theory.

So why not wait until there is actual credible evidence before trying to use some BS counter argument to try and change the subject of Kalfail's super FAIL and Hypocrisy then trying to pass it off as trolling proving how pathetic he is...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote