Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 09:41 PM   #28
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
This chapter raised an interesting question for me regarding the apparent use of a sand technique by Obito to make his Moons-eye-plan-flower-thingy.

Obito could be drawing upon the power of the Shukaku in order to use it's sand manipulation powers, which is strange since as an entity it should no longer exist. The other option would be that Sand is simply a variation of Earth Jutsu and not a special KKG which would debunk yet another long held KY belief.

So take you pick: Bijuu power plot hole device, or KY theory squasher. Pretty damn lulzy either way.

EDIT: I also find it hilarious that it takes 4 kages to perform that 4 Red Suns Barrier move, yet Obito alone can make an even more powerful 6 Red suns barrier move like it's nothing.

Ridiculous power inflation is ridiculous.
He doesnt have to use the Shikaku per se.. he already obtained its chakra power so none of the absorbed biju exist individually anymore. Also Obito is beyond KKG and KKT so any such comparissons arent going to work here
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote