Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a thought and what if's
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 02:19 AM   #4
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a thought and what if's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
What? Sakura as final villain!!! That's the most unbelievable thing I've ever heard in my life.

Could you imagine Suckura trying to convince Nagato to be her underling and form Akatsuki. LOL, she's so damn fail he wouldn't even consider using her corpse for any of his paths.
You see this would create an alternate time line Orochimaru would just try and take the biju from Nagato.. pass or fail Sakura.. would use her genjutsu affinity and slug summons to administer a toxic mind control agent to force Nagato into doing whatever she wanted... remember this aint the fail version this chick went off the deep end after loosing Sasuke and then blaming Naruto for not bringing him back.

Sakura uses her slugs for long distance , her chakra control and strenght for close combat.. even before she gains the juubi this version of sakuta is a badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Not sure if serious or trolling.
HEre in this thread of what if's trolling can be taken serious.. but no I aint trolling I'm serious .. given the right circumstances Obito's and Sakura's role's could have been reversed.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote