Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #30
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ KYF: For someone always boasting about being objective and that others are haters and biased, you sure gave no fucks to the timeline hiccup in this chapter that took most of that post of mine and the entirety of the other posts in this thread and instead just went for the butthurt whining. How disappointing.

But back to your post, and addressing the dumbassery posted in the other thread:
WTF are you talking about? All you are doing is bitching about your stupid timeline argument taking most of it up and that I did nto care, why should I, and then just claimed I was must be whining when all I did was shit on your stupid idiotic statement about my theory being proven wrong which it has not yet without any confirmed difference....

WTF is all I have to say!

Quote:
It's either stupidity or arrogance that would make anyone spout such bullshit. Are you that blind to the truth to not distinguish intentional art transitions from unintentional art inconsistency? So if Kishimoto made the plot remove Kakashi's scar, you'd just say it doesn't count because it was removed by mistake in previous chapters?
And yet agai you just make a nonsensical rant about nothingness coupled with ah hominem abusive fallacy to prove your lack of any actual counter argument based on the manga and not your stupid unreasonable jackassery..

Quote:
Please, don't insult our collective intelligence and face the facts: Bijuu size is correlated to their chakra amounts and Kishimoto made Yang and Yin Kurama the same size, meaning one isn't regenerating over the other or that they differ in chakra amounts. In other wrongs, you were wrong about your theory.
LMAO, oh noes look how much smaller the Kyuubi is NOT without half it's chakra that naruto took away.. Look how it does not change size, only when naruto gets closer does the Kyuubi appear much smaller in smaller panels proving my point...
The Kyuubi's size is inconsistent as shit and even after losing half it's power to naruto, it did not lose ANY size, accept it!!!

Quote:
Had to reread the chapter because sure as hell I didn't remember such thing being stated in it. And guess what, it isn't! Panel proof please or stop blowing smoke from your ass, dumbass.
Naruto has been working with his bijuu the whole time while Minato has not, thus the reason why Minato has ONLY the lowest level of Kyuubi chakra form while naruto has a much higher form that ADDS a chakra coat and even full BM while minato only has the lowest form of this, but he already had a coat on...
These two forms are exactly the same accept minato is already wearing a coat and even the seals on theri stomache and chest are exactly the same, but in opposite directions...

This is the mode Minato would have to be at to match naruto's because it is the level one reaches at full power when cooperating with their Kyuubi half...

The Proof is Obvious a day, but you do not seem to pick up on OBVIOUS things!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
If you mean Naruto's TBM is stronger than Minato's KCM you are right but if you are comparing Naruto's KCM and Minato's KCM no where did it say that.
The argument was the minato was using the same level of Kyuubi power as Naruto whcih is completely false. Naruto has been using BM this whole time sense he has been workign with his kyuubi to attain it's full power while minato has merely been using some stolen power form the Yin half of his kyuubi, thus not using the same level of power as Naruto...

Not until next chapter when Minato goes BM will he be using the same power that naruto has...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote