Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #478
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 643

@ KYF: You truly are an idiot beyond doubt.

"Derp, let me compare TBM to KCM and say mah theory is true, derp!"

In your theory you were comparing chakra levels and now you're comparing power pretending to compare chakra levels. Even disregarding that obvious cry of despair in a futile attempt to be right, anyone with a brain will tell you that Naruto is much more apt to draw Kurama's power as a Jinchuuriki, thus why he has TBM and Minato hasn't.

So comparing Naruto's TBM to Minato's KCM is like comparing an adult driving a Ferrari and a toddler driving the same Ferrari model and say the first Ferrari is better. It's just stupid to do such comparisons, so, if you want to compare Yin and Yang Kuramas, use KCM and KCM only. And, guess what, Naruto's and Minato's are the same.

Quote:
The Kyuubi's size is inconsistent as shit and even after losing half it's power to naruto, it did not lose ANY size, accept it!!!
You know, you helpless moron, that is why I said this:

Quote:
It's either stupidity or arrogance that would make anyone spout such bullshit. Are you that blind to the truth to not distinguish intentional art transitions from unintentional art inconsistency? So if Kishimoto made the plot remove Kakashi's scar, you'd just say it doesn't count because it was removed by mistake in previous chapters?
Of course, by your response to this particular quote of mine, you understood nothing about the point being made and started your standard moronic verbosity without addressing said point in the least.

Edit: Almost forgot to add, you conveniently forgot about the part where Kurama shrinks in size when Naruto becomes the Jinchuuriki and that the panels you linked where about separating Kurama's chakra from its mind, thus why it didn't shrink. Fail harder, noob, will ya?

And why is the timeline issue (not argument, you illiterate asshole) stupid? Because it shows the deficiencies of the story you say it's too popular to be bad or it doesn't involve Uchiha or Minato wankery for you to barge in?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 08-19-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (08-19-2013)