Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Donquixote familly and the Original Kings
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
The Donquixote familly and the Original Kings

If you haven't read the latest chapter beware of spoilers.

After the last chapter several theories seem more likely to me.

The King of the Tontata dwarfs revealed to Robin and Usopp that their tribe has been in conflict with the Donquixote family for 900 years, meaning the dwarfs and the DQ family were around when the ancient kingdom was taken down by the 20 kings alliance.

Given the global reach the DQ family and its many connections and privileges such as being allowed to sell slaves it seems totally plausible that the DQ family was part of the 20 kings which formed the WG.

Theories that seem more plausible to me after this chapter:

-Tall blonde Gorosei is related to Dfla, perhaps his father.
-Dfla's plan to become PK could be sanctioned by the WG in order to increase their influence. The man at the top of the pirate world would be one of them.
-Dfla's black market dealing with the Emperors could also be a way for the WG to monitor their activities. Let's remember that the WG menages the careful balance among the 3 super powers. (Marines/SB/Emperors)

One thing that seems certain is that we are about to find out important info about the VC, and I still think Bonney is connected to all of this thanks to her ability.

What do you guys think about all of this ? What info do you think will be revealed ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote