Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 643
Thread: Naruto 643
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ KYF: You truly are an idiot beyond doubt.

"Derp, let me compare TBM to KCM and say mah theory is true, derp!"

In your theory you were comparing chakra levels and now you're comparing power pretending to compare chakra levels. Even disregarding that obvious cry of despair in a futile attempt to be right, anyone with a brain will tell you that Naruto is much more apt to draw Kurama's power as a Jinchuuriki, thus why he has TBM and Minato hasn't.
Wow the ignorance of this is completely ridiculous... I would wonder if you are trolling, but I doubt you are not this stupid in reality...

The theory was naruto was using more kyuubi power then minato... And I proved it, sorry that power levels determine that and you are such a baby you try and use a fallacy of false attribution to try an discredit a theory that was right and you were obviously wrong and that is all that matters...

Quote:
So comparing Naruto's TBM to Minato's KCM is like comparing an adult driving a Ferrari and a toddler driving the same Ferrari model and say the first Ferrari is better. It's just stupid to do such comparisons, so, if you want to compare Yin and Yang Kuramas, use KCM and KCM only. And, guess what, Naruto's and Minato's are the same.
Dumb ass, that was the argument... some idiot thought that minato was using just as much Kyuubi power as naruto which I proved wrong... deal with it...
You can try to discredit the theory, but then why didn't you get it right? Keep proving how much of an idiot you truly are becuase it just makes my argument that much easier to shit on yours...

And you are wrong about KCM's as well... Naruto can use chakra arms, got huge boost in seed/reflexes, strength adn power while Minato was performing at the same level he does at base so the manga completely disagrees with you...

Quote:
You know, you helpless moron, that is why I said this:

Of course, by your response to this particular quote of mine, you understood nothing about the point being made and started your standard moronic verbosity without addressing said point in the least.
Yea! ANother stupid nonsensical rant about how big of a baby you are... Keeo it up!

Quote:
Edit: Almost forgot to add, you conveniently forgot about the part where Kurama shrinks in size when Naruto becomes the Jinchuuriki and that the panels you linked where about separating Kurama's chakra from its mind, thus why it didn't shrink. Fail harder, noob, will ya?
Are you an idiot or something...
FIRST PANEL is naruto just fighting the Kyuubi before he took it's chakra...
SECOND PANEL is naruto taking the chakra form the Kyuubi yet it doe snot shrink...
THIRD PANEL was after naruto tooka way half of the kyuubi power and it did not shrink...

And you will notice that the second panel kyuubi was the smallest while the regular kyuubi and th eone after taking half it's chakra were even bigger then the one that was in the middle of a chakra pull contest with naruto lol...

INCONSISTENT!!!

And how could I ONLy Link naruto taking hcakra form it's MIND? the Kyuubi is the Kyuubi!!! By your logic then, the Kyuubi you are basing your counter evidence on is nothing but the mind as well you IDIOT!!!

You Cannot help but contradict yourself constantly can ya!

Quote:
And why is the timeline issue (not argument, you illiterate asshole) stupid? Because it shows the deficiencies of the story you say it's too popular to be bad or it doesn't involve Uchiha or Minato wankery for you to barge in?
LEARN to read forrest! I never said it was stupid, just that i did not care about it.... Geez, bitch about me misinterpreting things...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote